As a Product Manager for Conative.ai, you will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create world-class experiences for our client's brands.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a product feature plan that addresses our clients’ current and future needs.
- Figuring out customers’ pain points and preferences.
- Managing the product roadmap based on customer needs and market research, users feedback, customer usage as well as competitive analysis.
- Writing clear and concise product specifications that include users stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance, and use cases.
- Measuring and reporting on the adoption and impact of new and existing features; using data to recommend improvements.
As a PM for Conative, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary, starting from $1,000 (negotiable, based on candidates’ qualifications)
- 13th month salary and a bonus based on the performance
- Overtime pay according to company policy (x1.5 for weekdays, x2 for weekends)
- Social insurance, health insurance and other benefits in accordance with the Labor Law and the Company policies
- PLUS PTI premium insurance
- Annual company trips
- An excellent “learning hub” from leading industry experts and build world-class products
- A dynamic, transparent, and professional work environment
- An opportunity to improve your English language and communication skills
As a product manager for Conative.AI, you will need to have:
- Product management principles
- Data analytics
- B2B marketing
- SaaS products
- Business analysis
Can-do attitude with:
- 2+ years of exp as a Project Manager for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product
- Working with PMs, designers, and engineers…and all stakeholders
- Coordinating cross-functional teams
- Solving grand challenges & being comfortable with organized chaos
- Using insights to make data driven decisions
- Leadership & teamwork skills
- A deep understanding of product management
- A passion for creating exceptional products that solve customer needs
- A problem-solving mindset that drives you to find the root cause and develop an appropriate solution
- An entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to take ownership, operate well in ambiguity, and get things done
- Studious and curious attitude at work
- Analytical thinking
- Open mindset
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Planning & Presentation
- Solving problems
- Project management
- Time management
- Team management