CB/I Digital (referred to as “our”, “us” and “we” in this notice) is a digital agency founded in 2007 in New York, doing advanced SEO, Paid Media, and big-scale Platform Development for major clients in the U.S., U.K., and South East Asia. CB/I has offices in New York and Vietnam.
We believe that the responsible use of data supports business growth and builds strong relationships between brand and consumer. As a business, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. We are committed to being transparent in our handling of personal information and processing personal information at all times in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal information we may collect about you when you interact with us.
What information do we collect?
We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you enter information into our form fields. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
The information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience(We can respond to your individual needs better)
To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails(the email address you provide may be used by automated, trigger-based email campaigns to send you information, respond to inquiries, other requests or questions)
To contact you(if you request we contact you)
How we use this information
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
To deliver the specific information or services you have requested. For example, if you have requested further information on our services or content, or wish to subscribe to our alert service, or submit an enquiry through this site. We will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
We ensure that we always have an appropriate legal basis for processing your personal information. For the most part, the processing of your personal information is based either on a) our legitimate interests related to us providing you services you have requested or otherwise your customer relationship with us, or b) your consent, where requested.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose they were processed. When your personal information is no longer necessary, it will be deleted. From time to time we may ask other members of our group, or third party service providers, to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located in countries overseas, including countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will only transfer your information to a third party service provider or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. These measures may include the use of Standard Contractual Clauses, the EU-US Privacy Shield, Swiss-US Privacy Shield or your consent. You may request further information on the legal security measures used for such transfers via the contact details given in this Privacy Notice.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or when we access your personal information. Your information is stored in a password protected database.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your choice regarding the personal information you provide to us
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us then please click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the relevant mailing.
- Where you have given us your consent to use your personal information, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have rights (with some exceptions and restrictions) to:
- object to our processing of your personal information. You can object at any time and we shall stop processing the information you have objected to, unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds to continue that processing;
- access your personal information. If you make this kind of request and we hold personal information about you, we are required to provide you with information on it, including a description and copy of the personal information and why we are processing it
- request erasure of your personal information
- request correction or updating of the personal information that we hold about you and that is inaccurate
- request the restriction of our processing of your personal information in some situations. If you request this, we can continue to store your personal information but are restricted from processing it while the restriction is in place
- where you have provided your consent to our processing of your personal information, withdraw your consent to our further use of your personal information. If you do withdraw consent, that will not affect the lawfulness of what we have done with your personal information before you withdrew consent
- complain to your local data protection authority about our collection or use of your personal information
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
If you are from the European Economic Area and would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to any information we hold about you via this website please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the relevant law.
Our responsibility for website links
This Privacy Notice is limited to the personal information collected by CB/I Digital. We do provide links within this site to other websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and out clients sites. If you follow these links, you should use these sites in conjunction with their applicable user and privacy notices as their data practices fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. Further, we can have no responsibility for or control over the information collected by any third party website and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide on such websites.